Dr. Glaze has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Glaze, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Glaze completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Drs Renneker and Mccutchen and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glaze is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glaze?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Glaze, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glaze's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glaze accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glaze frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Glaze's office is located at 817 Princeton Ave SW Ste 206, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glaze speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Medical West Main Campus
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- St. Vincent's East