Dr. Jeffrey Gunzenhauser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gunzenhauser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Gunzenhauser, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Gunzenhauser completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at USA Vein Clinics and is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USA Vein Clinics
Bronx Office5221 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463 Existing Patients: (718) 928-9578
St Nicholas Professional Medical Services of1264 Saint Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10033 Existing Patients: (718) 280-4188
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunzenhauser?
Dr Jeffrey Gunzenhauser is the best there is. He is very attentive and professional to his patients. He treated me with respect and took care of my fibroid issue. He also took time to explain how the embolization is done. His wealth of knowledge and experience will calm anyone that's skeptical of going through the procedure. I am very grateful to God and Dr Jeffrey for having gone through this successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gunzenhauser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gunzenhauser frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Venous Insufficiency, and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Gunzenhauser's office is located at 5221 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gunzenhauser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center