Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Texas Oncology-Plano East3705 W 15th St, Plano, TX 75075 Existing Patients: (972) 867-3577
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
We met Dr. Greenberg as my husband was starting radiation treatment. My husband has seen some - well, not as so good / kind - nurses/doctors in the last couple of months. Meeting Dr. Greenberg was a breath of fresh air! It was obvious that he truly cares, it was obvious that he knows what he is talking about, and he came across as more than 'Dr', as some have recently. He is genuine, has a giant heart, and a fabulous personality - straight-forward, but gentle. His staff are also wonderful, caring - and fun people! I would highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg to anyone with radiation needs! He is truly one-of-a-kind!
- Medical City Plano