Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 225-8102, and for other questions, call (630) 782-4050.
Dr. Jeffrey Shanes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Elmhurst, IL. Dr. Shanes completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Advocate Heart Institute and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- Roosevelt University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Heart Institute133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 202, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shanes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Shanes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shanes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shanes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shanes frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Shanes' office is located at 133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 202, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shanes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus