Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-5415 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Odel, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Jeffrey Odel, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Odel completed a residency at Mt Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology
Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odel?
Dr. Odel listened closely to my description of my symptoms, gave me a very thorough examination and took time to explain carefully his diagnosis. The appointment was unhurried but efficient. I would highly recommend him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Odel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Odel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Odel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Odel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Odel frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy, and Heterophoria.
Dr. Odel's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.