Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Fowler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Fowler completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. He currently practices at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- ODS Health Plan
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Clinics - Cardiology1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 454-2656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fowler?
It was our first time meeting with Dr. Fowler today after a 911 emergency for my husband. He educated us in more detail about Atrial Fibrillation & heart ablation. My husband has had his heart shocked 10 times in the past 15 years. We now know how to deal with different situations with his heart. A very patient, well informed cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fowler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fowler frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Fowler's office is located at 1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center