Dr. Jeffrey Zuke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zuke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Zuke, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Zuke completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Suburban Surgical Associates Inc. and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zuke is board certified in General Surgery.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuke?
Every part of our experience with Dr Zuke was great! Dr Zuke performed a bowel resection on my husband. When you go to a surgeon, you expect them to be good at what they do & to “fix” you. Dr Zuke went far beyond those expectations. He was personable, knowledgeable and a real pleasure to deal with at every stage of my husband’s surgical process. The office was also very helpful in getting paperwork completed for his employer. I will recommend Dr Zuke to everyone that needs a surgeon! A+++
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zuke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zuke frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, Gallbladder Removal, and Gallstones.
Dr. Zuke's office is located at 555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 265, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zuke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center