Dr. Jeffrey Vergales, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vergales' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Vergales, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Vergales completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Virginia Ms In Clinical Research, Other Education — 2012
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2007
- University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vergales?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vergales accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vergales frequently treats Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Vergales' office is located at 1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vergales has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital
University of Virginia Health System
UVA Children's Hospital Battle Building, Charlottesville VA1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-0123
Uva Specialty Care541 Sunset Ln Ste 103, Culpeper, VA 22701 (434) 924-9119