Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at San Francisco Orth Res Training Prg. He currently practices at California Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
California Orthopaedic Institute
California Orthopaedic Institute7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108 Existing Patients: (619) 291-8930
- San Francisco Orth Res Training Prg, Residency Hospital — 1996
- UC San Diego Sch of Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
Dr. Schultz is one of those surgeon that was meant to be in his craft. He is straight forward- at the beginning of my mother's journey, he laid out all of her options, treatments and potential outcomes. I admire the dedication he presents to his patients and I'm thankful for him helping my 80+ year old mother. My mother was in constant pain and almost confined, but thanks to Dr. Schultz's excellent skills, and God's blessing, she can now walk and move around again. Our gratitude is beyond words.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego