Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at San Francisco Orth Res Training Prg. He currently practices at California Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- San Francisco Orth Res Training Prg, Residency Hospital — 1996
- UC San Diego Sch of Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Orthopaedic Institute
California Orthopaedic Institute7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104A, San Diego, CA 92108 Existing Patients: (619) 291-8930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
he was great - he laid out my all my options up to - was straight forward on all the issues and questions I had - the replacement went great I was back to work a week later and no one believed I had a replacement - if and when I need another one done he is the man to do it and since then I have passed on his name to others
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schultz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104A, San Diego, CA 92108. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego