Dr. Jeffrey McAlister, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McAlister's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey McAlister, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. McAlister completed a residency at Inova Fairfax Hospital. He currently practices at Phoenix Foot and Ankle Institute and is affiliated with Arizona Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Clinic-Columbus Ohio, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Optimum HealthCare
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Unity Health Plans Insurance Corporation
- Universal Health Network
- University Physicians
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McAlister?
The office was able to get me in the next day after rupturing my Achilles. Surgery was scheduled promptly the following week. Dr McAlister and staff have been excellent in every way. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McAlister accepts your insurance.
Dr. McAlister frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Limb Pain, and Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open.
Dr. McAlister's office is located at 7301 E 2nd St Ste 206, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McAlister has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Tempe St. Luke's Hospital