Dr. Indes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Indes, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Indes completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Montefiore Medical Center and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital Milford Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Indes is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Montefiore/Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467 Existing Patients: (718) 920-4321
Montefiore at 1250 Waters Place
Montefiore at 1250 Waters Place1250 Waters Pl, Bronx, NY 10461 Existing Patients: (718) 405-8200
Montefiore Greene Medical Arts Pavilion
Montefiore Greene Medical Arts Pavilion3400 Bainbridge Ave, Bronx, NY 10467 Existing Patients: (866) 633-8255
Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital
Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital12 N 7th Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Montefiore Wakefield Campus
Montefiore Wakefield Campus600 E 233rd St, Bronx, NY 10466 Existing Patients: (718) 920-9000
Montefiore Weiler Hospital
Montefiore Weiler Hospital1825 Eastchester Rd, Bronx, NY 10461 Existing Patients: (718) 904-2000
Montefiore Westchester Square
Montefiore Westchester Square2475 Saint Raymonds Ave, Bronx, NY 10461 Existing Patients: (718) 430-7345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Indes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Indes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Indes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Indes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Indes frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Indes' office is located at 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital Milford Campus
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus