Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Brozek, MD is a family medicine specialist in Great Bend, KS. Dr. Brozek completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. He currently practices at Central Kansas Family Practice and is affiliated with Clara Barton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brozek is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brozek?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brozek's for over 26 years. He is very caring and compassionate. He has been our family doctor and seen us through many health concerns over the years. I would highly recommend him and his practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brozek frequently treats Otitis Media, Sinusitis, and Cellulitis.
Dr. Brozek's office is located at 1309 Polk St, Great Bend, KS 67530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brozek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Barton Hospital
- Ellinwood District Hospital
- Ness County Hospital
- Pawnee Valley Community Hospital
- Rush County Memorial Hospital
- The University of Kansas Health System - Great Bend Campus