Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM
Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM is
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education — 2014
- St. Agnes Medical Center, Nazareth Hospital Podiatric Surgical Residenc, Residency Hospital — 2001
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY / PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School — 1999
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1995
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- Access Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunkerley?
Very pleased with his knowledge, caring ways and gentleness with an older lady and gentleman. I would recommend him in a minute. ….
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dunkerley's profile.
Dr. Dunkerley in specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dunkerley frequently treats the following conditions: Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dunkerley's office is located at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd York, PA 17402. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dunkerley is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dunkerley provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM is affiliated with Upmc Memorial and WellSpan York Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM holds board certification in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital
Martin Foot and Ankle Center
Martin Foot and Ankle2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402 (717) 757-3537
Martin Foot and Ankle1010 Eichelberger St Ste 4, Hanover, PA 17331 (717) 757-3537
Martin Foot and Ankle1703 Innovation Dr Ste 3136, York, PA 17408 (717) 757-3537