Dr. Jeffrey Douglas, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Douglas completed a residency at U Ala-Birmingham. He currently practices at Knoxville Infectious Disease Consultants, PC and is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital. Dr. Douglas is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Knoxville Infectious Disease Consultants, PC
Knoxville Infectious Disease Consultants, PC2210 Sutherland Ave Ste 110, Knoxville, TN 37919 Existing Patients: (865) 525-4333
- U Ala-Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ala-Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douglas?
- Centra Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Southside Community Hospital