Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Dobyns, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Dobyns completed a residency at Harbor Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Adult Pediatric Orthopedic Spec and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Of Orange County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobyns is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobyns?
Dr. Dobyn’s did my arthroscopic knee surgery. For the first time in three years I am able to run without pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dobyns frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Knee Sprain.
Dr. Dobyns' office is located at 1310 W Stewart Dr Ste 508, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dobyns speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dobyns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital Of Orange County
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange