Dr. Lehrman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Lehrman completed a residency at Crozer Keystone Health System. He currently practices at A Step Ahead Foot/Ankle Center and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Crozer Keystone Health System, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Crozer Keystone Health System, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Access Care
- AllKids Health Insurance
- American Benefit
- American CareSource
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Boilermakers National Health & Welfare Fund
- Capital Blue Cross
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremark Pharmacy
- Commonwealth Care
- Corporate Health Administrators
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- CSX Railroad
- Delaware Physicians Care
- Dept. of US Army Medical Active Duty
- Devon Health
- Employers Health & Welfare Plan
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Advantage
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- Healthcare Select
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Humana Veterans
- Independence Blue Cross
- John Hancock
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual Medical
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Pacific Mutual
- Physician HealthCare Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- State Farm
- Trustmark Companies
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Health Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
A Step Ahead Foot/Ankle Center
A Step Ahead Foot/Ankle Center2001 S Shields St Ste F, Fort Collins, CO 80526 Existing Patients: (970) 493-4660
Foot & Ankle Specialists Of DE
Foot & Ankle Spec. of Delco196 W Sproul Rd Ste 107, Springfield, PA 19064 Existing Patients: (610) 328-9122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehrman?
Straightforward and reliable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Lehrman, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lehrman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehrman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehrman frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Abscess.
Dr. Lehrman's office is located at 2001 S Shields St Ste F, Fort Collins, CO 80526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lehrman speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Springfield Hospital
- Taylor Hospital