Dr. Harris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Harris, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Caduceus Corporation and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Deacones Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Caduceus Corporation2531 S Big Bend Blvd Ste 1, Saint Louis, MO 63143 Existing Patients: (314) 647-7801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr Harris is great. He takes the time to talk to you. He returns my calls after hours. He is understanding to your situation. Some years ago he treated my uncle. To this day I still say he saved my uncles life many times. So, when I needed a lung doctor, I chose Dr. Harris. He is still a great doctor & I would recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Asthma.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 2531 S Big Bend Blvd Ste 1, Saint Louis, MO 63143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis