Dr. Clement has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Clement, MD is a nephrology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Clement completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Hypertension and Nephrology Inc and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clement is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1988
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hypertension and Nephrology Inc
Hypertension and Nephrology Inc1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 861-7711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clement?
Best doctor in ri
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Clement, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clement's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clement accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clement frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Proteinuria, and Hypertension.
Dr. Clement's office is located at 1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clement speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital