Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Citara completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Citara is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Columbia University, Other Education — 1997
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 1997
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Citara?
After 3 years of horrible back pain that made it difficult to stand or walk for more than 10 minutes I finally am able to enjoy an entire day standing, walking, hiking, shopping etc. without pain. I am forever grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Citara's profile.
Dr. Citara frequently treats the following conditions: Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Citara's office is located at 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 1, West Chester, PA 19380. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Citara is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Citara provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO is affiliated with Chester County Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO holds board certifications in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Citara has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Chester County Hospital
Premier Orthopaedics915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 1, West Chester, PA 19380 (610) 692-6280
Premier Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine
Premier Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Associates Ltd400 McFarlan Rd Ste 100, Kennett Square, PA 19348 (610) 444-1344