Dr. Citara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Kennett Square, PA. Dr. Citara completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Columbia University, Other Education — 1997
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 1997
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Citara?
After 3 years of horrible back pain that made it difficult to stand or walk for more than 10 minutes I finally am able to enjoy an entire day standing, walking, hiking, shopping etc. without pain. I am forever grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Citara, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Citara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Citara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Citara frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury).
Dr. Citara's office is located at 400 McFarlan Rd Ste 100, Kennett Square, PA 19348. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Citara speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
Premier Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine
Premier Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Associates Ltd400 McFarlan Rd Ste 100, Kennett Square, PA 19348 (610) 444-1344
Matthew Schaeffer MD PC915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 1, West Chester, PA 19380 (610) 692-6280