Dr. Jeffrey Carter, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Brentwood Hospital (Now South Pointe). He currently practices at Arlington Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington.
Arlington Orthopedic Associates
Arlington Orthopedic Associates, P.A.800 Orthopedic Way, Arlington, TX 76015 (817) 375-5200
- Normandy Osteopathic Hospital/des Peres Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brentwood Hospital (Now South Pointe), Residency Hospital
- Normandy Osteopathic Hospital/des Peres Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medici, Medical School — 1980
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
I visited Dr. Carter for a 6month follow up after knee surgery. As always he entered with a smile and his no nonsense sense of humor. He is an awesome Dr.. great bedside manner with a witty personality. He doesn't hold back telling me exactly what I should be doing post op for the maximum flexibility of my new knee. he begins and ends his appointments with a handshake and smile I absolutely adore this Doc
- Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington
- Medical City Arlington
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus