Dr. Jeffrey Popp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Popp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Popp, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Popp, MD is a breast reconstruction surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Popp completed a residency at University Ne Med Center. He currently practices at Popp Cosmetic Surgery PC and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Popp is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University AZ, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Popp?
Dr. Popp is awesome, I felt very comfortable with his demeanor and true genuine concern for my best outcome. I have recommended 3 other friends to see Dr. Popp for services. I will continue to recommend him as the correct doctor to consider for any help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Popp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Popp frequently treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), Skin Cancer, and Benign Tumor.
Dr. Popp's office is located at 11919 Grant St Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68164. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Popp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital
Popp Cosmetic Surgery PC
Popp Cosmetic Surgery PC11919 Grant St Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68164