Dr. Jeffrey Halley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Halley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Halley completed a residency at Metrohealth Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Center of Northeastern Ohio and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center of Northeastern Ohio
Heart Center of Northeastern Ohio250 Debartolo Pl Ste 2750, Youngstown, OH 44512 Existing Patients: (330) 758-7703
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halley frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Halley's office is located at 250 Debartolo Pl Ste 2750, Youngstown, OH 44512. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Salem Regional Medical Center
- Surgical Hospital at Southwoods