Dr. Christenson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Christenson, MD is a pulmonologist in Olympia, WA. Dr. Christenson completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at South Sound Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Providence St. Peter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christenson is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1991
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christenson?
Knowledgeable, compassionate, patient, excellent in every way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Christenson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christenson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christenson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christenson frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Christenson's office is located at 500 Lilly Rd Ne Ste 201, Olympia, WA 98506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Peter Hospital