Dr. Jeffrey Brooks, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Canaan, CT. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine166 Cherry St Ste B, New Canaan, CT 06840 Existing Patients: (203) 323-7331
- Brown Medical School/rhode Island Hospital - Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1997
- Washington & Lee University, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Excellent Physician. As a Physician myself & specializing in Functional Anatomy & Sports Medicine - I cd not believe how Dr Brooks really tested FUNCTION during his exam. So many Drs often just look at & tend to solely concentrate on the imaging & barely touch the patient these days. He spent a lot of time & asked pertinent questions. Altho my problem hasn’t been solved (prob’ly needs time-I agree.) - he did not thoughtlessly rush into surgery as often as surgeons may want to do. His thinking, approach, & decision making were extremely appreciated by my husband (also an MD &) myself. I wd also like to note how great his staff is! Caren is lovely! And other staff members as well - Carla! etc..
- Stamford Hospital