Dr. Jeffrey Bradley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Bradley completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners. He currently practices at Drisko, Fee & Parkins, P.C. and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Drisko, Fee & Parkins, P.C.
Drisko Fee & Parkins PC19550 E 39th St S Ste 410, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 303-2400
- Indiana Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Spectrum Hlth/Blodgett St Marys, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
Dr Bradley came to our family via recommendation and we are so fortunate we took the advice! My son received the highest quality of care before, during and after his surgery. Navigating a newly turned 18 year old and his mother through a difficult time in our lives was challenging enough. He did it during a pandemic. Dr Bradley was flawlessly considerate, knowledgable, patient, and addressed my son on the every developing level he was at at each turn of events. He is clear, concise, relatable and his surgery produced excellent results and a positive projection of healing.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital