Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Borkoski, MD is a neurology specialist in Newberry, FL. Dr. Borkoski completed a residency at University Of South Florida--Neurology. He currently practices at Advanced Pain Medical Center-Neurology section and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borkoski is board certified in Neurology.
- University Of South Florida--Neurology, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of South Florida - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Medical College of Georgia-Pathology, Other Education — 2000
- St. George's University Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Pain Medical Center-Neurology section
Neurology-Dr. Borkoski194 NW 137th Dr Unit 300, Newberry, FL 32669 Existing Patients: (352) 888-7246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borkoski?
I’m new to the area and hate changing doctors because you never know what you’re walking into. He took the time to actually read my chart and talk to me to understand why I have the pain I have. He offered me alternative solutions that won’t impact my liver and kidney function. I’m so thankful I found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Borkoski frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Borkoski's office is located at 194 NW 137th Dr Unit 300, Newberry, FL 32669. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borkoski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center