Call (571) 470-8045 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Berg, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Berg completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Town Center Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berg is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berg?
Extremely focused on the patient and the ‘get-well’ journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Berg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berg frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Berg's office is located at 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 300, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital