Dr. Jeffrey Krahling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krahling's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Krahling, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Krahling completed a residency at Wayne St U. He currently practices at Shasta Critical Care and is affiliated with Mayers Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krahling is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Temple U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Wayne St U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- UC-Davis, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shasta Critical Care
Shasta Critical Care2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1e, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 232-3000
Davita Redding Dialysis Center
Davita Redding Dialysis Center1876 Park Marina Dr, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 246-7474
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krahling?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krahling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krahling frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypercalcemia.
Dr. Krahling's office is located at 2701 Old Eureka Way Ste 1e, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krahling speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Krahling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Hospital