Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Askew, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Askew completed a residency at Wright Patterson AFB-Wright State U. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Askew is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Cincinnati Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wright Patterson AFB-Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Georgetown Univeristy, Medical School — 1995
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1995
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- State University Of New York At Purchase, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Askew?
Dr Askew is understanding, kind and exhibits a great deal of patience. He listens and is willing to go that extra step to ensure that you have a greater understanding of your condition. When you depart his presence your comfort level has been elevated. His staff including his PA and nurses are to be commended on the professionalism and caring attitude. My trust is there with them and they are highly recommended. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Askew specializes in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Askew frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Lipid Disorders, and Dyslipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Askew's office is located at 1201 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 280, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Askew is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Askew provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Askew, MD is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jeffrey Askew, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Askew has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Virginia Cardiovascular Consultants
Virginia Cardiovascular Consultants1201 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 280, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 (540) 361-2922