Dr. Jeffrey Orell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Orell, MD is a hematology specialist in Derby, CT. Dr. Orell completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Diagnostic Hematology Lab. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orell is board certified in Hematology.
- U Conn Hlth Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diagnostic Hematology Lab350 Seymour Ave Ste 6, Derby, CT 06418 Existing Patients: (203) 734-1664
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orell?
I have developed a mutually respectful relationship with Dr. Orell. He is 110% dedicated to his patients. He does not rush and explains things well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orell frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Bleeding Disorders, and Hypercoagulable State.
Dr. Orell's office is located at 350 Seymour Ave Ste 6, Derby, CT 06418. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.