Dr. Jeffrey Green, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Green completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Stamford Hospital Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montefior Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
I wouldn’t trust any other heart dr in my care or my family. He is most the compassionate, very very professional. His staff as well is so kindhearted and professional. He always makes time for all of your questions. His office uses medical portal to check on your weight, blood pressure. They will contact you with any concerns. Easy to get appointments and very little waiting time for your office visits ??
- Stamford Hospital