Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health. He currently practices at Rochester General Hospital Sgy and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Rochester General Hospital Sgy
Rochester Surgical Associates PC1415 Portland Ave Ste 155, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 336-5115
Rochester Gen Gastroenterology
Rgh Gastroenterology1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4136
- Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Dr. Goldstein is a remarkable surgeon who really knows his stuff. He has kept me comfortable, confident, and assured through the whole procedure. He took care when I had complications at one point stemming from something that was discovered during tests and colonoscopy and endoscopy. We are doing more testing now together. Dr. Goldstein has been here every step of the way and even built in time to his busy schedule to see me when it was needed on an urgent basis. Great doctor!!!
- Rochester General Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Unity Hospital