Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Claridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Claridge completed a residency at University Of Tn College Of Med. He currently practices at Metrohealth Medical Ctr Trm Sgy and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Claridge is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrohealth Medical Ctr Trm Sgy
Metrohealth Medical Ctr Trm Sgy2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109 Existing Patients: (216) 778-4979
Fisher-titus Medical Center
Fisher-titus Medical Center272 Benedict Ave, Norwalk, OH 44857 Existing Patients: (419) 668-8101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Claridge?
This is the right man for your surgery. Your in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Claridge frequently treats Sleeve Gastrectomy, Wound Repair, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Claridge's office is located at 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Claridge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center