Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Berman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Berman completed a residency at Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ. He currently practices at New Bridge Medical Center and is affiliated with Bergen New Bridge Medical Center. Dr. Berman is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Rutgers Med Sch-RWJ, Fellowship Hospital
- Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ, Residency Hospital
- Maimonides Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ, Medical School — 1977
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 1977
- Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School
- Mass Gen Hosp, Harvard Med Sch, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Berman frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Addiction, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Berman's office is located at 230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ 07652. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bergen New Bridge Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
New Bridge Medical Center
New Bridge Medical Center230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ 07652 (201) 967-4072
New Hope Foundation Inc.80 CONOVER RD, Marlboro, NJ 07746 (732) 946-9444
Summit Oaks Hospital19 Prospect St, Summit, NJ 07901 (908) 522-7000