Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Barnes, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Barnes completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Martha's Vineyard Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnes is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3957
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barnes frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Barnes' office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital