Dr. Ward has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffery Ward, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Edmonds, WA. Dr. Ward completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at Swedish Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ward is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ward?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffery Ward, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ward's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ward frequently treats Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease), Hypercoagulable State, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Ward's office is located at 21632 Highway 99, Edmonds, WA 98026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
Swedish Cancer Institute
Swedish Cancer Institute- Edmonds Medica21632 Highway 99, Edmonds, WA 98026 (425) 673-8300