Dr. Jefferson Bastidas, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Bastidas completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at J. Augusto Bastidas, MD and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Bastidas is board certified in General Surgery.
J. Augusto Bastidas, MD
National Surgical Associates14981 National Ave Ste 4, Los Gatos, CA 95032 Existing Patients: (408) 358-4747
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bastidas?
Had an emergency cholecystectomy with Dr. Bastidas at O'Connor. Excellent bedside manner, very professional and good sense of humor. Operation went without a hitch. The man is amazing because he seemed to be at O'Connor all day and the surgery was at 9pm and he met me at 5:30 am the next day to follow up. Haven't done the in-office follow-up but he was certainly no different in the follow-up (like some docs). Would definitely recommend.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital