Dr. Jeffery Sorensen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Ogden, UT. Dr. Sorensen completed a residency at University Of Colorado School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Ogden Clinic and is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sorensen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
South - Orthopedics4700 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT 84403 Existing Patients: (801) 475-3300
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Altius Health Plans
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorensen?
It was on time and Dr. Sorrenson was attentive and intent on making my progress in recovery 100%. Very satisfied with my visit.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay Dee Hospital