Dr. Jeffrey Stickney, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Stickney completed a residency at Univ WA. He currently practices at ProOrtho and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stickney is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
ProOrtho12911 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 823-4000
- Univ WA, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Univ So Fl, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Univ So Fl, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stickney?
Dr. Stickney replaced my right knee in 12/18 and my left knee in 3/19. Both surgeries went very well, and I have zero pain in either knee, and great range of motion, for the first time since the late 1990s. Surgery scars were small and pain was present, but well controlled, for both surgeries. Really, really hit the physical therapy hard, Dr. Stickney said, and your chances of a great outcome are vastly improved. I did as instructed, and even though it came with a lot of tears, things worked out well. My life is back to normal again, thanks to Dr. Stickney. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone for knee replacement surgery!
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland