Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jeff Blixt, DO is a family medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Blixt completed a residency at Tempe St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Jeff Blixt and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blixt is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Certified In Out Patient Treatment Of Opiate Dependence, Other Education — 2008
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 1997
- st. olaf college, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blixt?
Dr. Blixt and Emily take such great care of me and have stuck with me through my ups and downs. I would definitely refer family/friends to his practice
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blixt frequently treats Bacteriuria Screening, Impairment Rating Evaluation, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Blixt's office is located at 1715 N Weber St Ste 260, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blixt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Blixt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Mona Rane MD Chartered1715 N Weber St Ste 260, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 896-4794