Dr. Jeff Hammer, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Nags Head, NC. Dr. Hammer completed a residency at Norfolk. He currently practices at Outer Banks Center For Women and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Outer Banks Center For Women
Outer Banks Center For Women4917 S Croatan Hwy Ste 1a, Nags Head, NC 27959 (252) 449-2100
- Norfolk, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Norfolk, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammer?
This man SAVED MY LIFE! LITERALLY! I had been to the Er twice within two week and was having spotting and pain. After evaluating everything he decided to do an exploratory laparotomy because of his gut, and it turns out I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst and I was bleeding into my pelvis. It was undetected by the ER doctors. He saved my life. I'm so glad he is my Dr and that I trusted him. Also THE ENTIRE OFFICE STAFF IS AMAZING AND SO SO SO LOVING!!
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- The Outer Banks Hospital