Dr. Jeanne Mowry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mowry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeanne Mowry, MD is a pediatric nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Mowry completed a residency at Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Interstate Medical Office West. Dr. Mowry is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- UCLA MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1988
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Interstate Medical Office West
93213550 N Interstate Ave, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 285-9321
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mowry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mowry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mowry frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Congenital Anomalies of Kidney, and Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis.
Dr. Mowry's office is located at 3550 N Interstate Ave, Portland, OR 97227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mowry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.