Dr. Jeanne James, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. James' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeanne James, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. James completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. She currently practices at Cincinnati Office. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. James is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cincinnati3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 636-4355
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. James?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. James accepts your insurance.
Dr. James frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. James' office is located at 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. James has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.