Dr. Kies has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeanine Kies, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hartford, WI. She currently practices at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kies is board certified in Family Practice.
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and associated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1994
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Pekin Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kies?
My experiences with Dr Kies have always been very positive. She’s attentive, listens and is sincere. She includes the patient in decision making, and takes patient concerns seriously. I’ve already followed her from one practice to another and would do so again. I’ve also already recommended her to several friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeanine Kies, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kies' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kies accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kies frequently treats Tuberculosis Screening, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Wheelchair Evaluation.
Dr. Kies' office is located at 110 Lone Oak Ln, Hartford, WI 53027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital