Dr. Jean-Claude Henry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jean-Claude Henry, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Henry completed a residency at Wilson Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Martin Luther King Jr. Outpatient Center and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. Dr. Henry is board certified in General Surgery.
- Wilson Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brooklyn Cumberland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Mt Sinai Mc, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Universidad Nacional De Cordoba, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Martin Luther King Jr. Outpatient Center1670 E 120th St, Los Angeles, CA 90059 Existing Patients: (424) 338-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry frequently treats Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Wound Repair, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Henry's office is located at 1670 E 120th St, Los Angeles, CA 90059. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital