Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (312) 695-7746.
Dr. Jean Wolinsky, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7447
Dr. Jean Wolinsky, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Center for Spine Health at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Center for Spine Health at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Center for Spine Health at Northwestern Memorial Hospital - Lavin Family Pavilion259 E Erie St Ste 1450, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolinsky?
Dr. explains in detail, your problem and what to expect as time goes on. You will have no surprises
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jean Wolinsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolinsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolinsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolinsky frequently treats Chordoma, Myelopathy, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Wolinsky's office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 1450, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolinsky speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wolinsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.