Dr. Jean Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jean Thomas, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Kensington, MD. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Mosaic Therapy Services LLC. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Chldns Hosp-Wash U, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1981
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1968
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Autism.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 10605 Concord St Ste 100, Kensington, MD 20895. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Mosaic Therapy Services LLC10605 Concord St Ste 100, Kensington, MD 20895 (240) 292-8300