Dr. Keamy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jean Keamy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Westborough, MA. Dr. Keamy completed a residency at New England Eye Center Ma. She currently practices at Keamy Eye & Laser Centre LLC and is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keamy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Gimbel Eye Center Alberta, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- New England Eye Center Ma, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Vincents Hospital Ny, Internship Hospital — 1997
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 1996
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Keamy Eye & Laser Centre LLC24 Lyman St Ste 130, Westborough, MA 01581 Existing Patients: (508) 836-8733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keamy?
Dr Keamy is thorough and kind. She and her staff care about their patients. She is also an excellent eye surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jean Keamy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keamy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keamy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keamy frequently treats Herpetic Keratitis, Stye, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Keamy's office is located at 24 Lyman St Ste 130, Westborough, MA 01581. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marlborough Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center