Dr. Jean Belasco, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Belasco completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital for Children. She currently practices at The Children Hospital of Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belasco is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
The Children Hospital of Philadelphia3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-2299
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belasco?
She is a nice person, confident, sincere, and to be honest she is the best doctor to my baby. She is helping us with the treatment to an aggressive cancer that have my baby. I don have words to described her. I'm very thankful, she is wonderful...